Friday, April 24, 2009

Dark Pleasures - Steel-Etto







No i'm not writing about some cheezy romance novel. Although I am guilty of reading them from time to time. No this post is about revlon nail polish. I took some pics and I was a little disapointed in the quality but I think you can still get a good idea of whats going on. Now I do like this color but the polish is a little sketchy. It was sheer consistant at first but it went darker 2nd coat by 3rd it was a great color. I would have liked to have seen a smoother application. Some nails are a little ruff. All in all I got it at Big Lots and I would probably buy it again with some more patience I think it would work well. The color is a Silvery-black almost reminds me of a cast iron skillet or cauldron. Over all opinion buy it just have some patience with the application process.

No comments:

Post a Comment