Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Massive Savings Haul

Hello Ladies:
So today I bring you some pics of some wonderful polishes I picked up over the past weekend.

Dane's Discount - (which unfortunetly is going out of business) I found a ton of Sally Hansen gems:

1st we have from left to right: Naturistics : Ever Green Pearl, Sally hansen: Peek-A-Boo, Violet Frost, Midnight Mauve Frost, Burgundy Orchid, Lavender Sky, Scarlet Ruby.

left to right: Black Pearl Chrome, Fuchsia Chrome, Romeo Red, Lucky Penny


All of these were $0.40 each. How awesome is that all this polish for like $5.00.


Next we have Big Lots ( I just got a job there and all these gems were 90% off plus and additional 20% thanks to my discount so I got em for next to nothing)



From left to right: Sally Hansen Salon: Hollywood Scarlet, Always Amethyst, Nicole: Pink Different
Bottom left is Rosewood Frost.

These little gems I found in a local salon for $1.00 each. On the back they say Chicago Il and Bee Sales Co. Cant wait to try out these beauties.

Well I was on a massive NO BUY but there was no way that I was going to pass all this up for what I spent and saved. I hope to have some swatches asap.
So what do you think?








2 comments:

  1. I am thinking of going back to Dane's and buying some more since they are so cheep. Great stocking stuffers and maybe put a few for sale if any one is interested let me know.

    ReplyDelete