Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Milani CyberSpace

Today we have Milani CyberSpace!
Can we say holo goodness! This is blue almost a baby blue looks kinda blue grey tone in some light. Application was good I did 3 coats. Dry time was fast like most holos. I have had this on for about 9 days and chip wear is normal but not bad for being a holo so therefor no top coat. I am very impressed and would like to get more. I picked this up at meijer for 2.99 or 3.99 can't remember. They had a green, a purple and a gold but when I went back they only had the gold left. Since im not much of a gold person I left it behind. Would love to find that green though. I have a few of the China Glaze holos and I love them so this polish lived up to my holo standard and then some. A must have if u dont have any of the CG ones. Milani has put out some great collections and are available in most drugstores. Also there makeup is very good with a rich pigment I have some of there eyeshadows so i'll try and get a review up for that soon.
look at all that holo goodness
although the flash is on it is pretty true to color


No comments:

Post a Comment