Thursday, September 9, 2010

Confetti & studio m



So here we have Studio M Not So Subtle part of there new fall line. Ill be going back for the rest. Its a grey lavender type shade and I LOVE IT it applied like a dream the color pigment is A+ another hit from Meijer I love there brand polish. This is 3 coats. Could get away w/ 2.Here is a pic of my bare nails my poor broken nails.Confetti - My Favorite Martian this is 4 coats the pic shows nail line but i couldnt see it irl. Fun color reminds me of Sinful show me the way . Great sparkle cant wait to use it in a mani could color good application will be buying more of these soon cause i heard they wont be restocking due to some kind of lawsuit. Smitten- This is amazing its a blue purple sparkle from within gemstone. I took a ton of pics hoping to show this off to the best i think i got some great shots but im going to have to take some sun shots. This is 3 coats could have been 2. Again im liking these Confetti colors wish they wernt getting stopped. Will have to grab some more b4 they are gone.




So i just started a new job that says i cant wear polish when im working so that blows to me but i will be working these into some great designs and ill get em posted when i can. Im also going to go back to Meijers and get some more of there new fall shades at least they have names this year so much easier there colors looked similar to some of China Glazes new fall line so ill have to grab some of them for a comparison. Well ladies have a good night


No comments:

Post a Comment