Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New bag, shorter nails, new clothes

Hi ladies! Hope your all doing well thought i'd post a few pics of some new clothes and a purse I recently picked up. Also show off my very short nails, with my recent job i've not been allowed to wear polish so i'm hoping to get some pics up soon of some nail art. so these are my poor abused nails lovely aren't they? gotta get all the nail polish removed but ive been un motivated. But no longer they are going to get the full treatment this weekend!


This is a cute jacket that I thought would be fun w/ a tank under it.


This is a fun retro piece that has bell sleves.



Animal print can't go wrong.





This is comfortable i've already worn it




I love the details on this shirt






I like the flower detail and the dangles plus its a fun green color.

I hope to have some pics up in the next few days of me modeling some of my new cloths.

1 comment:

  1. In this fashion my buddy Wesley Virgin's tale starts in this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

    Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

    THESE are the EXACT same tactics tons of celebrities (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become rich and famous.

    You've heard that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because most of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps this conversation has even occurred IN YOUR very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain seven years ago, while riding a non-registered, trash bucket of a car without a license and on his debit card.

    "I'm so frustrated with going through life check to check! When will I become successful?"

    You've been a part of those those types of conversations, am I right?

    Your very own success story is waiting to be written. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    WATCH WESLEY SPEAK NOW

    ReplyDelete