Monday, July 13, 2009

Matt Maybelline

Another Deals haul. I have finally decided to try some matt polish since reading about it on all the polish blogs. I have to say I like it. I did add some sparkle to it but even with out the bling I liked it. There was also a grape color that I got but no pics yet. Probably try it in the next week or so. My nails have been breaking and some peeling recently so i've been trying not to change colors more than 2 times a week. But I might change them again tonight I also got some finger paints polish so they might be the next pics I post.










1 comment:

  1. Pretty polish. I like the manicure with the two different colors. Love the stripes. I've been having problems with peeling and breaking. I've been taking Biotin for about 4 months. It's really helping with my nails. The peeling is at the end of my nails now. You should try it.

    ReplyDelete