Friday, July 17, 2009

NOTD CG IDK and Urban Decay review

So I changed my nails again this time I used China Glaze IDK. I love this color i've worn it once b4 but forgot to take pics so this time there are pics!!! It is a wonderful holo lilac/lavender purple. I am madly in love with these holo polishes and slowly but steadily adding to my collectioI did use a fast dry top coat although i've heard u shouldnt with halos since it will reduce some of the halo effect. But mine seems fine. I am still getting 100% halo goodness. So just apply topcoat at your own risk. I will do some more in depth halo reviews on the other polishes I have when there is time. Also i'm going to add a pic of some Urban Decay eyeshadow I used today. I used fishnet and ransom from the delux shadow box set. Pic from urban decays site i'll take some of mine and add when I get a chance. This pallet is amazing i've had it since Feb and am in love with it. I will do more swatches of other color too maybe in a couple days. If you do not have this pallet its worth every penny the color pay out is not done justice in this picture. It is so intence. I will try and take some better pics to show the colors off next week. This was with out primer potion. The set does come with sample primer which is wonderful stuff I just cant find mine at the moment so I had to let it go solo but I was still VERY VERY HAPPY with the staying power and the color payoff.
The colors I used are top left row fishnet and top right row ransom. I will get some better pics asap.

1 comment:

  1. I love the holo, it's such a gorgeous polish. All those beautiful colors. Your nails are so pretty. Love the eye makeup also. I bought that a while ago on sale somewhere. I love the colors in there also.

    ReplyDelete