Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Trans Design Haul

So I just bought my first haul from Trans Design Haul. I was very happy with them they had super fast shipping. 3 days from Georgia to Illinois! Great prices! And they carry the New York Summer Line. Here are some pics I will do some swatches soon.

Look at how little the Orly Bottle Is HOW CUTE!!! Witch's BlueChina Glaze: Free Love, Let's Groove From the new 70's collection.New York Summer: Amaanth, Hot Sky Blue, Alpha Jewel Glitter.

I can't wait to do some franking with the the new york colors!

3 comments:

  1. 0o0o0o gorjuz colours i love them and that orly bottle is soo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colors. I've never used New York Colors. How it the polish for wear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great haul !Have fun with your new colors :-)

    ReplyDelete