Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Essie Mint Candy Apple, SH Hidden Treasures and Chinchilly

So I know these have already been around the blogs but they are new to me and I wanted to let everyone know what I think.

First Mint Candy Apple: I got this back in December but I didn't have a chance to post. I have worn it a few times and I really like it. My first Essie I did like the application and color payout was very pretty. I wore this mani for about a week and the wear was pretty good some tip wear but not to obvious. I do hate paying $8 for polish but it is good polish so I am willing to pay for good product. Going to have to go work on some nail art for this color.

Hidden Treasure is only on my thumb cause I wanted to see how it looked before I bought it. I kept thinking about getting it but couldn't decide but when I went to Meijer's last week they had a $1.00 off coupon so I put it to good use. Glad I picked it up I see what all the fuss is about. I think I was more balking about the price than anything. I'm not working right now so $$ is short but I figured it could be my Birthday present (june 18th) all in all I think I picked out a good gift.

Chinchilly: LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! 3 -4 coats. Awesome color coverage Great application plus I got it for $4 on clearance at Meijer!!!! My second Essie polish and I am very impressed by there products. I am glad I waited to buy this one since I got it on sale.





Essie 5 *****
SH Hidden Treasures 5 *****
I would recomend these to anyone. Great colors great coverage. Well ladies i'm happy to be back with swatches and praise for great polish. Also if anyone is looking for Hidden Treasures I have found it everywhere in springfield,il so let me know if ya need a bottle.
Have a great nite ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment