Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cherry Culture Haul Pt 2
















So I finally recieved my 2nd haul from Cherry Culture. After it took a little vacation to Ohio and than back to Missouri and than finally Home sweet home Illinois. Don't ask me why it passed throught my state 3 times before making it to my door. I do not blame the company I blame the assholes at the damn post office. If you are a postal worker and reading my blog please feel free to explain to me what the hell is wrong with you, and every other shipping company, Yeah I am talking to you UPS, Fed Ex, DHL, and those I may have forgotten to mention during my little rant.


Now on to the make up goodness:
3 bottles of glitter : purple,blue, yellow pearl
1 jumbo eye pencil : in Hot Pink
eyeshadow (singles) : kiwi and yellow pearl
nail polish : lime sparkle and carnation


all by NYX I am very pleased with everything I have gotten from them I did get everything 50% off during the sale but I would gladly pay regular price. There prices are not that bad either. I will be including more swatches as soon as I can get the pics taken.










Enjoy:

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh nice haul of goodies you got there! Can't wait to see some swatches! I sooo know what your talking about. When it comes to the "delivery man"!

    ReplyDelete