Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















As promised some pics and there is some great nail art pics on the way. I used the holo CG l8r G8r and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to have to get the whole product line. Also swatches of my nyx eye shadows sorry if they are not as focused as the other pics. I hope you enjoy. I am really loving these products and I definetly recomend them. Do you guys have any of these products? Let me know i'd love to check your blogs and see pics of them.










2 comments:

  1. I like those glittery glosses. Are they just clear or is there any color to them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy!!
    There actually not glosses they are glitter for eyes or all over they almost have a mascara brush type applicator. More glittery than color but ive only used the blue ones on my eyelashes so far and my eyebrows cool sparkle effect.

    ReplyDelete