Monday, May 4, 2009

Nail stamping

O.k. so i like my new nail stamper. i am not going to post any pics just yet. i am starting to get the hang of it but i think i am going to practice on some paper before i try on my nails. I did get a crab a butterfly and a ladybug to work but i was a little of kilter and they were a little to high on the nail but for the most part they were ok. i will post some pics in a day or 2. I have seen videos on youtube of the set i got. It was bought on ebay and as far as i know only one person sells them on there lee paul designs. not a bad price so check it out. Also I think it might be easier than konad or at least that is what i have heard from some other people who have this. But since i dont have konad i do not know. I know this was pretty easy once i started to get the hang of it. I just want to experimant more b4 posting pics.

Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Louise! Do you have a link to the ebay seller? I've never bought on ebay. Do they have a big variety of plates?

    ReplyDelete